Volunteer for Art Fair on the Square
The Deer Path Art League is assembling a great team of volunteers this year for the 66th Annual Art Fair on the Square. Veteran volunteers will be working alongside new friends of the Deer Path Art League as they plan this prestigious visual art experience. There are many volunteer opportunities in the planning stage as well as volunteer opportunities during the show. Students can also receive credit for community service hours. Please join us, we would love to have you!
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
EVENT ORGANIZATION AND LOGISTICS COMMITTEE
- Work with the LF/LB Chamber of Commerce
- Community Relations
- Manage artist awards/ribbons
- Manage on-site quality control
- Artist TLC Team
- Recruit and manage high school volunteers
- Coordinate and run specialty booth areas
- Manage artists’ photo id check in process, recruit helpers
- Set up the display for the Information Tent, including DPAL brochures and maps.
- Information Desk-Visitor Services
- Corporate Sponsorship Development
- Show Program Ad Sales
- Graphic Design Team
- Media Advertising and Coordination
- Online event listings
- Poster Distribution
- LKFTV19 Art Fair PowerPoint
- Signage Management
- Writing, editing, proofreading
- The Sponsor TLC Team.
To volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.