Volunteer for Art Fair on the Square
The Deer Path Art League is assembling a great team of volunteers this year for the 62nd annual “Art Fair on the Square”. Veteran volunteers will be working alongside new friends of the Deer Path Art League as they plan this prestigious visual art experience. There are many volunteer opportunities in the planning stage as well as volunteer opportunities during the show. Students can also receive credit for community service hours. Please join us, we would love to have you!
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
EVENT ORGANIZATION AND LOGISTICS COMMITTEE
- Work with the LF/LB Chamber of Commerce
- Community Relations
- Manage artist awards/ribbons
- Coordinate the Sunday artist breakfast/snacks made available to artists during set-up
- Coordinate Monday’s Artist Award Breakfast held at Gorton
- Manage on-site quality control
- Artist TLC Team
- Recruit and manage high school and Boy Scout/Girl Scout volunteers
- Coordinate and run specialty booth areas ie: Children’s Creation Station, Young Artists
- Coordinate “Emerging Artists” high school tent
- Manage artists’ photo id check in process, recruit helpers
- Set up the display for the Information Tent, including DPAL brochures and class schedules, and Art Fair Programs.
- Information Desk-Visitor Services
- Work on float for Lake Forest Day parade.
- Corporate Sponsorship Development
- Show Program Ad Sales
- Graphic Design Team
- Media Advertising and Coordination
- Online event listings
- Poster Distribution
- LKFTV19 Art Fair PowerPoint
- Signage Management
- Writing, editing, proof reading
- The Sponsor TLC Team.
To volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.